The processing principle of honing:
Honing is a low-speed grinding method, which is often used for finishing and finishing the surface of inner holes. The honing whetstone is installed on a special honing head, and the honing head is driven to rotate and reciprocate by the main shaft of the honing machine, and the whetstone is extended through the expansion and contraction mechanism, and the pressure is applied to the hole wall for feeding motion to realize honing processing. In order to improve the honing quality, the honing head and the main shaft are generally connected by floating, or a rigid connection is used with a floating fixture to reduce the influence of the coaxiality error between the rotation center of the main shaft of the honing machine and the machined hole on the honing quality.
Honing processing features:
1. Good surface quality characteristics
Honing can obtain lower surface roughness, generally up to Ra0. 8-0. 025um. At the same time, there is a uniform cross-mesh pattern on the honing surface, which is conducive to oil storage and lubrication.
2. High machining accuracy
Honing can not only achieve high dimensional accuracy, but also correct slight shape errors such as roundness, cylindricity, and surface waviness that occur in the pre-honing machining of holes.
3. High honing efficiency
Multiple whetstones or super-hard abrasive whetstones can be used, which can quickly remove the honing allowance and hole shape error, and effectively improve the honing efficiency.
4. The honing process is more economical
Thin-walled holes and workpieces with insufficient rigidity, or hard workpiece surfaces and irregularly shaped inner holes can be finished by honing, without complicated equipment and tooling, and easy to operate.
Honing application range:
1. It is widely used in the smoothness or finishing of holes of various shapes. The working range of domestic honing machines: aperture: Φ3-Φ250mm. Hole length: 3000mm.
2. It is suitable for batch processing of cylinder liner holes, connecting rod holes, oil pump nozzles and hydraulic valve body holes, rocker arms, gear holes, etc.
3. It is suitable for the processing of metal materials and non-metal materials, such as cast iron, quenched and unquenched steel, hard aluminum, bronze, brass, hard chrome and cemented carbide, ceramics and sintered materials, etc.
This article comes from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact us to delete